Our T&D Engineering group supports Henkels & McCoy's construction
efforts and provides design services to utilities and industry.
From Underground Residential Distribution (URD) to overhead high voltage
transmission, we have the staff in place to meet your design needs. We
evaluate current structures, provide right-of-way services, and prepare
the detailed design and bill of materials. We also perform constructability
reviews of transmission lines and substations.
Our T&D Engineering services include:
- Feasibility studies/evaluations
- Site acquisition/ROW/site selection
- Surveying/land base development
- RFP/bid package/specification development
- Project management
- Constructability reviews/construction support
- GIS/GPS and asset documentation
- Operations/maintenance planning
- Installation oversight/test and acceptance criteria
- Staff augmentation
- Electrical/civil/structural engineering services
- Overhead/subterrain structure inspections
- Infrared inspections
- Computer aided inspection automation
For an overview of our asset management services, please click here.